My understanding is that a policy agent refresh only reloads the definitions if
something has changed in the policy. I have certainly had a problem when a
keyring had been changed - policy agent did not recognise a change so the
cached keyring remains. The solution was to increment the connection instance
value in the policy before the refresh. Have you tried restarting pagent ?

Keith

> On 16 Feb 2024, at 10:54, James Cradesh
> <000005a6576c6fa2-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
>
> I’m locked out of my test lpar.  The ssl cert expired.  A new cert was
> uploaded but the tn3270 doesn’t see it. I did refresh Pagent but it didn’t
> help.  How do you get around this situation?  Is there a way to enable the
> non ssl port?

  • Tn3... James Cradesh
    • ... Styles, Andy (CIO GS&S - Core Infrastructure & IT Operations )
      • ... ITschak Mugzach
    • ... Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
    • ... Roberto Halais
    • ... Jousma, David