From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dave Beagle
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2024 12:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Question

Rocket is owned by Bain Capital. A private equity company. Usually, private
equity companies are vultures who cut to the bone and then sell. In fact,
Serena has been bought and sold numerous times in the last 20-25 years. By
private equity who did exactly that. Cut to the bone and sold. The history
section of this link tells the story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serena_Software

It’s a shame because there are some really good people there and the software
is excellent.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, February 23, 2024, 12:55 PM, Dave Beagle