I've been using Serena Changeman for years. Then new salesman tried to "cut to the bone". Effect? I decided to migrate to (at the time) completely unknown product called ISPW. The first question from Paul, the owner was "how did you find us"? We successfully migrated to ISPW. Then all the remaining Changeman users in Poland did the same. The company which was Serena reseller no longer exists (however it wasn't just because of Changeman deal). Later we worked closely with ISPW developers to connect ISPW to git. A lot of changes and releases.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland