.
I am looking at Sub System Interface Function Codes 04, 08, 10. and 50.
.
I Understand there's a protocol for providing response codes using SSOBRETN and
Register 15 -
..
What if upon entry to an SSI Function Routine Register 1 and Register 0 are
corrupted or the respective eyecatcher's
in the SSOB and/or SSCVT are not what is expected ?
I don't think abending is acceptable as I suspect that would stop the scan of
the SSCVT chain ? Correct ?
.
So what is the recommended action when Register 1 or Register 0 have been
corrupted upon entry
 to a SSI Function Routine ?
.
paul dange;o