I haven't noticed. How did you determine that they are gone? I see these posts
from you, some of which reference zMFA.

Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 15:53        IBM-MAIN
Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 13:00        IBM-MAIN
Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 12:44        IBM-MAIN
Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 12:43        IBM-MAIN
Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 12:31        IBM-MAIN
Re: RACF, external password management  Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-29 12:30        IBM-MAIN
RACF, external password management      Linda Hagedorn
<linda.haged...@gmail.com>       2024-02-28 16:35        IBM-MAIN