IEANTRTR, exactly like IEANTRT, has authorization-related "limitations" and
authorization-related opportunities.
If you look closely, the non-authorized IEANTRT shows that the level parameter
has 4 choices. The authorized IEANTRT shows that the level parameter has 7
choices. The same is true for IEANTRTR (or would be if both authorized and
non-authorized were documented). But neither is really true. It's just that an
unauthorized IEANTRT would (in practice, not theory) not use one of the other 3
choices. Those other three options are all "match only if the name/token was
created by a supervisor state or system key creator". Could an unauthorized
user go down that route? I suppose. They wouldn't be retrieving information
that they set.

The authorized IEANTRT allows SRB-mode and allows locks to be held; the
unauthorized does not allow SRB-mode. It incorrectly talks about locks that
could be held. It should not.  But realize that these are not enforced
requirements/restrictions. Unauthorized code cannot be in SRB mode and cannot
have system locks; authorized code is expected to follow the rules, whether
they are enforced or not.

Unlike IEANTRT for reasons that I do not recall (but should because I wrote it
and it was only 10 years ago) but for which I'd hope you'd consider submitting
"negative feedback" (such as via thumbs down within "was this topic helpful?"
after which you get to enter your comment), IEANTRTR is documented only in the
authorized assembler services reference. It should be documented in both,
appropriately. It's hard to submit feedback for "this book doesn't have this
chapter", with the current scheme available, so I'd suggest doing it from the
authorized book's chapter.
Peter Relsonz/OS Core Technology Design