--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

W dniu 26.04.2024 o 18:25, Phil Smith III pisze:
For those who are curious like me, "vel" is Polish for "AKA". That was my
guess, confirmed via Tha Goog.

Not throwing shade at Radoslaw, whose English is better than that of a lot of
folks on the list who are native speakers!

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>  On Behalf Of
Radoslaw Skorupka
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2024 7:22 AM
To:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Netview

It is not so easy.
Do you know IWS vel TWS vel Workload Scheduler?
It is still being sold by IBM, but development is out of IBM.
The same for SDSF (Rocket), PCOMM (HCL), Omegamon, etc. The list is longer.
And it is nothing new IMHO, as far as I remember ESCON Director was also third
party product under IBM logo.

Note, JES3 and z/VSE are different - in both cases products are supported and
marketed by their current producers - that means PSI and 21CS.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland