Colin, MVS/Quickref definitely has the IBM z/OS Cryptographic Services
System SSL messages. If you have access to Quickref, simply leave the "0x"
off of the message (as the codes are presented within the IBM
documentation) and search for an item of 03353084:

 ----------------------------------------- V=IBM P=Z/OS CRYPTO SSL MSGS
R=V3R1 I=03353084
 ********************* Text Below Copyright (c) 2024, IBM
*********************
03353084 ICSF callable service returned an error.

Explanation

Ensure that ICSF is operating correctly and if access to the ICSF callable

services are protected with CSFSERV class profiles that the user ID of the

application has READ access to the profiles protecting the ICSF callable

services. See Table 5 on page 15or Table 6 on page 16 for information about

the required resource profile access. If the problem persists, collect a

System SSL trace and contact your service representative.

User response

Ensure that ICSF is operating correctly and that the user ID of the

application has appropriate access to the CSFSERV class RACF resource

profiles. See Table 5 on page 15 or Table 6 on page 16 for information
about
required resource profile access. Collect a System SSL trace and verify the

ICSF return code and reason code relating to the error. See z/OS
Cryptographic
Services ICSF Application Programmer's Guide for more information about
ICSF
return and reason codes. If the problem persists contact your service

representative.

Ramsey Hallman
MVS/Quickref Support Group