Dear z/OS users,

Last year, you helped us better understand how you were using z/OSMF for your
work and how it could be enhanced in different ways. Since that survey, the
z/OSMF team has been working on areas for improvement based on your feedback.
To name a few, we removed CIM dependency for several z/OSMF functions to
further simplify z/OSMF configuration, added more REST APIs such as REST API to
support validating Parmlib syntax and enhanced z/OSMF Desktop such as
supporting remote sysplex.

We are always looking for new ways to make your experience with z/OSMF even
better and would like to hear your updated feedback before moving forward.
Therefore, we would like to invite you back to share your thoughts through our
2024 z/OSMF annual survey.

We would really appreciate if you could take about 10 minutes to answer the
following survey.
https://ibm.biz/zosmfsurvey2024

Thank you,
z/OSMF development team