.
In developing an SSI initialization routine, it would be useful to backout any
changes made.
i can release Storage in an ESTAE routine, but I can't "undo' any changes made
using IEFSSI macro -
I cant remove the SSVT ect ..... To me it would be helpful during development
if there was IEFSSI TYPE=BACKOUT,
so that any changes made in the SSI initialization routine relating to define
and initializing a subsystem  would be backed out.
This would also be useful in a ESTAE routine.
Also being able to COMMIT the changes might also be useful.
.
I would like to here every ones comments/opinions  -
.

paul .
.