On Sat, 4 May 2024 08:57:52 -0500 Giliad Wilf
<000000d50942efa9-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

:>On Sat, 4 May 2024 03:55:45 -0500, Giliad Wilf <gili...@yahoo.com> wrote:

:>>On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:17:47 +0300, Binyamin Dissen
<bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

:>>>Saw the example, tried with and without quotes. No luck.
.
:>>Sorry, I only saw this post yesterday.
:>>I've forced IPL to issue msg. IEA101A by changing IMSI char. from M to T in
IPL parameter.
:>>First, I've specified SYSP=DW, because our LOADxx specifies 'SYSPARM  DW'.
:>>The list of SYSP suffixes must be completed on a single response and can't
be split...
.
:>Much to my embarrassment I did not test the same case.
:>After deliberately messing with the PROG list, replacing a comma with a
period, I could not respecify the PROG list split into two and had to respecify
the entire list in a single response...[sigh].
:>Fortunately enough, respecifying the entire list did not exceed 80 chars.
(the maximum)...

To my luck there were various PROG= entries that didn't exist, so finally I
made a working list that worked in one reply.

http://www.dissensoftware.com