From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
rpinion865
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 8:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS freeware

We are in the process of converting from one JCL/SYSOUT archiver to another
one.  We need the ability to feed the current and new archiver.  At my previous
life, we used JRB to accomplish that.  My current employer will not spend the
additional money to get JRB (even though it is relatively inexpensive, and can
be rented on a monthly basis).

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.