Well, is it a hang or a loop? Do a few

                 D J,jobname

to see if the CPU is going up.

Then issue the DUMP command to trap it.

If a loop, look at the system trace table. It may be constantly reissuing an
SVC, such as not clearing an ECB and reissuing the WAIT (yes, I have done
that). Or you will see a lot of clock interrupts indicating a harder loop but
you will see the PSW location.

If a WAIT, you will need to examine the various tasks to see why. Will be more
complex.

On Sun, 19 May 2024 20:41:51 -0500 Steve Estle