Stack segment owning the next-available-byte (NAB) could not be found or a
DSA backchain pointer did not contain a valid 31-bit addressable address.
Possible reason is storage overlay or wrong addressing mode.  DSA backchain
pointers must contain valid addresses that can be accessed as is while in
31-bit addressing mode