howdy folks ...

I was asked this week for help with Git. The target audience is mainframe people. (But I don't expect to be presenting.)

I had previously helped this particular group get on-board using Git and GitHub, but that was several months ago. They're again looking at it, so their leader asked me for whatever material I might have.
But I got nuthin. I don't see a PowerPoint deck in any of my stuff.

Therefore, does anyone here have a PPT deck or a SHARE PDF for a Git/GitHub how-to for mainframers?

thanks

-- R; <><