Subject:                Re: FCP CHIP id

From:           Jake anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>

<Message Snip>

 We are actually migrating z10(2097-E26) to zEC12( 2827-H43)
Mainframe.

So, I have updated the Machine type model as well in HCD along with new LPAR
defination.
Initial I had 4 LPAR but I have added 6 more new LPAR. Also below are my
defination of FCP chip id .

Can you please suggest what changes I should make to add these FCP chip id's in
the access list of these new 6 LPAR's.

Jake