It does! Thanks very much.
Graham
------

On 07/06/2013 1:08 PM, Sambataro, Anthony (NIH/NBS) [E] wrote:
Does this page dealing with pre-processor files provide the info you're looking
for?

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/dzichelp/v2r2/topic/com.ibm.db2z10.doc.apsg/src/tpc/db2z_precompiler_data_sets.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Hobbs [mailto:gho...@cdpwise.net]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 12:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DBRMLIB destination PDS

Hello,
Am looking for the specs of a dataset into which the output from a
COBOL/CICS/SQL //DBRMLIB should go. Have searched docs, can't pin the right
one, a pointer would be useful please. I put it in a source file PDS but a
browse suggests it should be in a loadlib PDS. Would I be right? Something
different?
Please, thanks
Graham Hobbs

e.g.
a PDS where I put load members
Data class . . . . . : **None**
  Organization  . . . : PO             Current Utilization
  Record format . . . : U               Used tracks . . . . : 84
  Record length . . . : 0               Used extents  . . . : 1
  Block size  . . . . : 23200

a PDS where I keep source files
Data class . . . . . : **None**
  Organization  . . . : PO             Current Utilization
  Record format . . . : FB              Used cylinders  . . : 2
  Record length . . . : 80              Used extents  . . . : 1