Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: RDz or RDzEnterprise developers

Graham,

The issue is not which version of RDz but rather which version of Windows. Even with RDz 7.6 the COBOL compiler would not install on Windows 7. IBM has not made, plus as I understand it, a COBOL compiler which works on Windows 7. I am in the same position, but do have a System z to connect to as a test platform.

I too wish I could test locally on Windows 7.

Cheers,
Thomas Dunlap