Peter,

First question is what are the versions of RDz (RSE server on z/OS) and File Manager? There is a considerable difference between File Manage V12 and earlier releases. Also, RDz V8.5 is a bit different than earlier releases.

I am currently using RDz V8.1 and File Manager V12 with no problem.

Cheers,
Tom