tks Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Leonardo Vaz
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PDSE Issue

If it is in the linklist, it is not SMSPDSE1 that takes care of this library,
it is SMSPDSE, meaning that it is possible that you would need to IPL the
system to have that resolved.

Fortunately, we had issues with PDSE linklist libraries in the past and we
could use the same old technique to solve the issue by removing and
re-inserting the library in the linklist and LLA, that released the latch for
us so I believe it will do it for you too:

- Take that dataset out of LLA * F LLA,UPDATE=xx    - Member with
REMOVE(SYSVIEW.R137.CNM4BLOD.SYS1)

* SETPROG LNKLST,DEFINE,NAME=TEMP1,COPYFROM=CURRENT
* SETPROG LNKLST,DELETE,NAME=TEMP1,DSN=SYSVIEW.R137.CNM4BLOD.SYS1
* SETPROG LNKLST,ADD,NAME=TEMP1,DSN=SYSVIEW.R137.CNM4BLOD.SYS1
* SETPROG LNKLST,ACTIVATE,NAME=TEMP1
* SETPROG LNKLST,UPDATE,JOB=*

I hope this doesn't happen to you on your production LPARs as it did with us.
After that we removed that library from the linklist to never put it back there
=]

Regards,
Leo