Hilarious, and understandable to boot!  Well done, MacNeil.

On 7/5/2013 10:40 AM, Ted MacNEIL wrote:
It's rarely the grammar, but frequently the vocabulary and the historical and
literary references.  But I sometimes learn from
looking them up, and all in all I consider the style well within the charter of
thls list.

But, the purpose of communication is to communicate.
Deliberately masking/obscuring your message to the point of the recipient
having to seek references to understand it detracts from communication's intent.

It is never the receiver's fault if the message is truly not understood; it's
the sender's.

Professor to class: Anybody who cannot express themselves well enough to be
understood is an idiot! Do you understand?
Voice from back of class: No Sir!
-
Ted MacNEIL
eamacn...@yahoo.ca