Brian Westerman saved my sanity with:
>I've got several boxes of the greenbar and 1 of them is specifically two sided
>(it says so on the outside of the box as well), the rest (the normal ones) are
>only one sided.  I have multi-part greenbar as well and the first layer is two
>sided and the rest appear to be single sided.  I don't know why, there isn't
>anything to print on the back side with.

Ah hah! I was *sure* I remembered two-sided. Yes, I was the one arguing for
that. This came up because in a movie (or TV show, I forget which) there was
some greenbar and it was one-sided. I noticed it at the time and thought "Ah,
the props folks didn't know any better!" but it seems I was the one who didn't
know.

And Gerhard Adam wrote:
>No, it was on one side only.  I'm looking at a listing from 1977 as a
>confirmation of that.

Time to clean up your office, eh? :)

Thanks to all.

...phsiii