Thanks for the confirmation.

I would suggest you work with your sysprogs group to get the Option G in
ISMF working.  It is not a lot of effort and will provide you with a lot
more reporting processes than Naviquest.

IBM is enhancing that function more than Naviquest.

I think this is all you need to add to your TSO Logon process to gain access
to the Option G RMM Report in ISMF
>From z/OS V1R12.0 DFSMSrmm Implementation and Customization Guide
SC26-7405-11

Make the DFSMSrmm panel library, tables, skeletons, messages, and REXX execs
available to users. If you are not using LIBDEF, Table 8 shows the names of
the default libraries that you concatenate to the DD statements in the TSO
logon procedure or a user-supplied start-up CLIST. If you are using LIBDEF,
the EDGRMLIB EXEC allocates these default libraries to the user. If you
changed the names of the target libraries on your system, modify the
EDGRMLIB exec to contain the new library names.

Table 8 lists the DFSMSrmm libraries by the default target names.
Table 8. Default Libraries to Concatenate DFSMSrmm Data Set Name        DD
Statement       Content
SYS1.SEDGEXE1   SYSPROC (or SYSEXEC)    REXX execs
SYS1.SEDGMENU   ISPMLIB         English messages
SYS1.SEDGPENU   ISPPLIB         English panels
SYS1.DGTSLIB    ISPSLIB         Skeletons
SYS1.DGTTLIB    ISPTLIB         Tables

The target library SYS1.SEDGEXE1 has a fixed-block record format. The
SYS1.DGTSLIB library and the SYS1.DGTTLIB library are shared with other
DFSMS components.

To customize the DFSMSrmm Report Generator library names, you can modify the
EDGRMAIN member of SYS1.SEDGEXE1. Refer to z/OS DFSMSrmm Reporting for
details.

Use the ISPF ISPPREP facility to build preprocessed versions of the panels.
For more information on using ISPPREP, see z/OS ISPF User's Guide Vol I.

Lizette