They're everywhere -- once I started looking for them.

I knew about -- have toured -- Computer History Museum -- www.computerhistory.org/

And I recently saw a great presentation on The Living Computer Museum -- www.livingcomputermuseum.org/

But I hadn't known about American Computer & Robotics Museum -- www.compustory.com/

I wonder what other museums exist -- especially any with relevance to mainframes -- so I'll appreciate tips/pointers and, especially, hearing about experiences joining/supporting/visiting them. (Or contributing artifacts to them. Maintaining private collections of mainframe components as some people I know do is interesting but might not qualify as operating a museum. My wife called one such residence decorated with large mainframe components a "computer mausoleum" -- but I liked it.)

Too bad, I have no budget for world tour of museums -- so I'll have to visit virtually.

Please copy me directly so responses don't get lost in list digests. Thanks...

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.       g...@gabegold.com
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042           (703) 204-0433