You want the "fldata_t".  I don't see a UNIX "Callable Service" to do this.
But there is a C function.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/edclb1c0/3.282

You can call C functions from LE enabled HLASM code, COBOL, PL/I , and (of
course) C.

===

You could also do a spawn to run the UNIX command: "df /fred" and then
parse the returned information. But this seems to be a bit difficult to me.
Mainly because you need to set up a pipe so that the "stdout" comes back to
your program. If you use REXX, you can do something like:

stdin.0=0
stdout.0=0
stderr.0=0
call bpxwunix "/bin/df /fred",stdin.,stdout.,stderr.
parse var stdout.1 path '(' DSN ')'
if "/fred" = path
then say "/fred is a mount point using DSN="DSN
else say "/fred is not a mount point."

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Andrew Metcalfe <
andrew.metca...@barclays.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> There must be one, but I cannot find it for looking.
>
> All I want to do is find the name of the aggregate mounted at a given point
> e.g. tell me what (if anything) is mounted at /fred
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown