I don't know if what you are attempting to do will work.
There are most likely VCONs to VSE transients that aren't going to be resolved
in z/OS.
Also, I believe there are structures like COMREG that won't translate to OS
because they aren't there, at least not by name and not by location though they
may be present in concept.

Also, doesn't VSE have some RLD entries that are partition offset based?

I think the best suggestion is to grab the source to a disassembler from the
CBT, assemble and link it in the VSE world and execute it there. Then, take the
generated source and move it to z/OS and try assembling it there.

If the program has disk file definitions, ie the VSE counterpart to a DCB, the
disassembler may not know what to do with them.

Good luck.
Chuck

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
CCG Information Technology
Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275