Morning All,

This is probably a noob question, but I'm having some trouble getting (using??)
the CMT to create a new IOCP file.  We're moving to a new machine, and this is
essentially my first time doing this so it's quite possible I have overlooked
something.

The first hurdle, I'm trying to overcome is the tool telling me "There isn't
enough hardware for OSA-EXP4S 1000Base-T".

The channel summary pane says:
12 - Used | 10 - Available | 10 - Device Count.

My understanding is the OSA-EXP4S card has 2 ports per card, but a single
CHPID.  To me that should still equate to 20 available ports (not 10).

It's also my understanding that you cannot mix device types between the port 0
& 1.  We have 8 - OSD, 2 - OSE & 2 - OSC.

Anyone care to show me the errors of my way???