Has anyone on the list successfully implemented Scratch allocation control to
individual clusters (distributed libraries) within a single composite library ?
We are planning to convert B20s to 7740s and would like to retain the same
allocation controls to the individual clusters once the 7740s enter a 2-cluster
grid. I am hoping to minimize the changes to the SMS environment outside of
modifying the necessary library information. Thanks in advance ....

Frank.
GSG Systems