After 38 years of creating and delivering training courses
for IBM mainframe (OS/360 through z/OS) application programmers,
The Trainer's Friend, Inc. is going out of business.

It's been a merry ride, giving us the chance to meet and work
with talented and dedicated people in hundreds of companies,
dozens of states, and ten foreign countries. Thanks to all
the people and companies we've worked with.

Although the company is shutting down on December 31 this
year, we are doing this in a structured way:

* Today we are kicking off a going out of business sale - we
  are proud of the course materials we have developed and we
  think companies can benefit by using these materials internally,
  either for instructor led classes or for mentored self-study

  We are offering all the courses developed by Steve Comstock
  and Hunter Cobb at 90% off the list price, plus significant
  additional discounts for volume purchases.

  This sale includes all the courses I had in my earlier sale
  *plus* our DB2, C/C++, PL/I and Debug Tool courses.

  The sale will end on December 30, 2013.

  Details are at:

     www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale

* From now to the end of the year, Hunter and I are still
  available to teach under the auspices of The Trainer's Friend

* On January 1, 2014, The Trainer's Friend, Inc. will be
  closed. It may be possible to contact Hunter or me
  directly for teaching classes, but that will depend on
  our personal schedules.

Thanks again for all the good times and your support over
the years.

Now get on over to www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale and
pick up your sets of training materials while you can.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.
303-355-2752

P.S. I apologize if you get this announcement multiple times:
     I am sending it to all the mailing lists and individual
     email addresses I have, and some people are on many of
     the same lists.