On 2013-09-09 12:55, Jakubek, Jan wrote:
I seem to remember a product: Change Action
(fromhttp://www.actionsoftware.com/). It seems to be called eventAction now.

Yes, Change Action was renamed to eventACTION. As the product grew to track much more than changes, the old name ceased to be representative.

eventACTION will perform the tracking you are looking for. I won't say more here, because this list does not welcome marketing, but you can obtain the contact information from http://www.actionsoftware.com/ to investigate further. HTH.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International