I have in the past with IE had to check the COMPATABILITY VIEW under TOOLs
to get the Info center to display correctly.

Lizette

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jousma, David
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IBM Information centers font size.

All,

I am *trying* to embrace IBM's direction of moving internet based
Documentation into Information centers.   However, for me when I use them
the detailed text on the right is very small.   It seems to be a 7 or 8pt
font.  If I use the zoom feature of IE, the text gets cut off on the right
side.  Interestingly, Tables imbedded in the doc do not.  If I check the IE
config box to "ignore website font sizes" things get better, but then the
fonts for all other websites is not pretty.

What is your experience?

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H p 616.653.8429 f
616.653.2717