On 9/23/2013 3:12 PM, Bob Rutledge wrote:
Lose the 3D,

Bob

Thanks, Bob. That did it.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* We are going out of business effective 30 December, 2013

* To purchase a set of our training materials at terrific prices,
  check out our Going Out Of Business Sale:

    http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale