On Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:00:07 +0000, Hansen, Dave L - Eagan, MN
<dave.l.han...@usps.gov> wrote:

>THANK YOU!
>
>   I added the CONSPROF and it works:
>
>"CONSPROF SOLDISPLAY(NO)"
>"CONSPROF UNSOLDISPLAY(NO)"
>address TSO 'CONSOLE ACTIVATE'
>"CONSOLE SYSCMD(RO *ALL,D GRS,C)"
>mrc = getmsg('CNSL.','SOL',,,3)
>Do i = 1 to CNSL.0
>   Say i  CNSL.i
>   If i // 20 = 0 Then Do
>         Say "Press 'ENTER' to clear the screen"
>         Pull resp
>         clr
>                       End
>End
>'CONSOLE  DEACTIVATE'
>"CONSPROF SOLDISPLAY(YES)"
>

>Q).  Should I set UNSOLIDISPLAY to "YES"?  I guess I don't know what it was.

A healthy dose of RTFM is prescribed here.    :-)

What I will tell you is that in my own code, I save the values and restore them
at the end of the exec.  For example:

UNSDISP = SYSVAR("UNSDISP")
SOLDISP = SYSVAR("SOLDISP")
"CONSPROF UNSOLDISP(NO) SOLDISP(NO)"
"CONSOLE  ACTIVATE"

(main code)

"CONSPROF UNSOLDISP("UNSDISP") SOLDISP("SOLDISP")"
"CONSOLE  DEACTIVATE"

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com