From:   gsg <gsg_...@yahoo.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   10/04/2013 08:58 PM
Subject:        Re: Automating weight and/or CP changes
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

So if we have 4 CPs and I want to turn one off on a particular LPAR, I
would be able to do this with CPM by issuing a command?

or

If I want to change the weights because we have different settings from
night/day.  I can do this with CPM and either my autoops package or job
scheduler?

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.