On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 02:40:44 -0500, efinnell15 wrote:

>Maybe Darren can add more, I just know that incoming mail is subject to 'text'
>scans looking for glyphs or graphics. Transliterations may occur.

Haven't heard from Darren in a long time.  And this is a persistent
problem; worse with BASE64 -- try replying to just about any post
from R.S. via the web interface.  Come to think of it, I used to have
problems with your submissions; have you changed your mail
service lately?  And I haven't heard of any user of any LISTSERV
who has succeeded in geting a bug report propagated to L-SOFT
through a list owner.

Thanks,
gil