From:   Rob Schramm <rob.schr...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   09/10/2013 18:56
Subject:        Re: Distance considerations fo a Parallel Sysplex with DB2
Data Sharing
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

The only comment is that the km or miles start to add up when a signal to
CF has to make the round trip there and back again.

When looking at response times .. distance can make a difference.

In general... the fact that this stuff can be done is just really cool.

Rob Schramm

http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/fcgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=SA&subtype=WH&appname=STGE_ZS_ZS_USEN&htmlfid=ZSW03119USEN&attachment=ZSW03119USEN.PDF

> (mind any split).
>
> Scott Fagen