From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gord Tomlin
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: shark fin

On 2013-10-10 13:08, Benjamin Huntsman wrote:
> A little off topic, and not a technical issue, but I figured this would be a
> likely crowd...
>
> Anyone still have a Shark fin, and might be persuaded to part with it for
> some reasonable consideration?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Ben

These folks might be interested to hear that you have a shark fin:
http://www.seashepherd.org/

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.