On 23 October 2013 10:35, J Ellis <jerry.el...@libertymutual.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for this manual: S/390® I/O Interface Channel to Channel Control
> Unit OEMI

That's a bit of a muddled title. There are two very different books
that almost match, and I'm not sure which one you are looking for.

There's "System/360 and System/370 I/O Interface Channel to Control
Unit Original Equipment Manufacturers' Information GA22-6974-1", often
called just "the OEMI", which describes the physical, electrical, and
protocol characteristics of the Bus & Tag interface. This doesn't
contain programming info; it's of more use to those who want to build
an I/O device or control unit. It is  file dz9ar110.boo. (In passing,
this is the book with the quotable note: "For assistance in removing
individual contacts, field personnel should use a No. 12 crocheting
needle, available from IBM Field Engineering as Part 450540.")

Then there is "Channel-to-Channel Adapter for the System/360 and
System/370 I/O Interface SA22-7091-01". This describes the Bus & Tag
CTC protocol from a programming point of view, and covers the original
(basic) CTC, and the 3088-type CTCs. It is file dz9ar401.boo.

Finally there is "Enterprise Systems Architecture/390 ESCON
Channel-to-Channel Adapter SA22-7203-00", which is like the last one
but for ESCON CTCs. File dz9ar300.boo.

Searching on the file names should find you these three.This IBM page
is a good start:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/zvsepdf/

Tony H.