Hi,

I am running a program under TESTAUTH which executes the TAR instruction,
after executing the inst under TESTAUTH I do a LISTPSW the CC is always 0

Well the DOC says in the ALET is 0 then a CC should be set at 8

I run the following instruction under TESTAUTH

          LAM   AR5,AR5,=F'0'

          TAR   AR5,AR5

          BC    8,OKAY

          NOP   OKAY

 OKAY     DS    0H

I then a do a LISTPSW and

            LAM   AR5,AR5,=F'0'

          TAR   AR5,AR5

          BC    8,OKAY

          NOP   OKAY

 OKAY     DS    0H

     IKJ57652I PSW LOCATED AT 8DD3F8

   XRXXXTIE   KEY  XMWP  AS CC  PROGMASK  EA BA  INSTR ADDR

   00000111    8   1101  00 00    0000     0  1   00065EB6

According to the doc the CC should be a 8

Resulting Condition Code:

0 Access-list-entry token (ALET) is 00000000

     hex

1 ALET designates the dispatchable-unit access

     list and does not cause exceptions in accessregister

     translation (ART)

2 ALET designates the primary-space access

     list and does not cause exceptions in ART

3 ALET is 00000001 hex or causes exceptions

     in ART