On 3 Nov 2013 13:01:35 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

>In
><833950007-1383144348-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-2146530692-@b25.c4.bise6.blackberry>,
>on 10/30/2013
>   at 02:45 PM, Mike Liberatore <vze2q...@verizon.net> said:
>
>>The thing find interesting is if the Affordable Care Act is so good
>>then why was congress who passed the law were exempted ?
>
>Before asking why ask whether.

As I understand the discussion in the Wall Street Journal, Congress
and its staff were supposed to be moved to the exchanges but the Obama
Administration has come up with a waiver. This whole thing is a moving
target with plenty of room for people of all political stripes to cast
rocks at opposition and keep everybody thoroughly confused.

Clark Morris