With Cobol Installation, your shop should have loaded many IGYW* procs.  You
are using IGYWCLG.

In the JESMSGLOG you should see a message that states

PROC IGYWCLG Expanded from xxxxx Library.

Go to that Library and see if you have other IGYW* procs there.  One of them
should have an IEWL or BINDER step that you can override the SYSLMOD to a load
library of your choice.

Also, go and look at the manual:  Application Programing for z/OS for your
level of Cobol.  It should detail the different procs and what they can be used
for.

I think the IGYWCL may be what you need to use.

HTH

Lizette