From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gerhard Postpischil
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JCL

On 11/6/2013 11:28 AM, Pommier, Rex wrote:
> <quote> it works pretty well.  </quote>
>
> Yeah, once you get past the backwards idea of executing the program before
> you allocate the datasets.  :-)

I don't understand that comment. In a normal batch job, the initiator
handles allocation, and then invokes the program.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, Vermont

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.