From:   Bill Johnson <mellonb...@yahoo.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   11/13/2013 16:37
Subject:        Re: Security (Top Secret) parm file?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Are you saying that tech support makes the changes? Or just does what
security tells them to do? Most of the parameters are commands that
security should be the one to make.

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:30 PM, "craig.p...@fotlinc.com"
<craig.p...@fotlinc.com> wrote:

Bill,

I think that is going to be dependant on your shop.  In the past in my
history, the parm file was in (and is here) in SYS1.PARMLIB so no one in
security could touch it!  With that being said, changes are made with a
working relationship with security...........depending on security's
knowledge of what needed to be change..........