This is for organizations who need 30 days to get
through a requisition / paperwork cycle, and it
will be the last notice of our sale, so in the
future we will not take up any bandwidth on it.

The Trainer's Friend, Inc. is closing its [virtual]
doors as of December 31, 2013.

Prior to that, we are holding a Going Out Of Business
(GOOB) sale of our training kits and a collection of my
technical papers.

Tons of detail are available at:

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale/

but here's a quick overview...

A training kit is a collection of files that enables
an instructor to teach a course (or allows a course
to be taken as self-study[-with-mentor]). Typically
a training kit from us contains:

* Presentation version of content (PDF)
* Print master for student handout version of content (PDF)
* Instructor notes (PDF)
* Lab files (XMIT)
* Instructions for installing lab files on mainframe (PDF)

Historically, we have priced training kits at USD 2000 per
course day. For this sale, we are pricing them at USD 200
per course day - a 90% discount.

Our courses are focused on z/OS application programmers,
although some courses might be useful for beginning systems
programmers, operators, end users, and so on.

The topic areas for which we have training kits include:

* Introduction to application programming (z/OS)
* ISPF, CLIST, REXX, Dialog Manager
* JCL and Utilities, DFSORT
* Assembler Language
* COBOL
* PL/I
* C
* VSAM
* DB2
* Language Environment
* Cross program communications
* DLLs
* Debug Tool
* z/OS UNIX (including building web pages and coding CGIs)

64 courses in all, totalling 192 training days.

In addition we have these special offers:

* Total package - all courses plus technical papers USD 30000
* Steve package - all my courses plus technical papers USD 17000
* Hunter packate - all Hunter's courses USD 16000
* Bulk discount - if purchasing individual courses, if total is
                  10 or more training days, additional 15%
                  discount for training kits (so: USD 170 per
                  course day)

This is spelled out here:

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale/SpecialDeal.html

The sale is going well so far, but we just wanted to put
in a gentle reminder before it is no longer available.

Sale ends December 30, 2013.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock, founder
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.