Fines are serious pain, worked in banking , every minute the SDLC line was down
to the Fed. The bank was being fine $$$$$$$ ..per min, it gives all new meaning
to pressure, oh yeah John, I hear you have been there when it's ugly

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'