From:   Nathan J Pfister <npfis...@aessuccess.org>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   12/13/2013 09:22 AM
Subject:        Re: OMVS UID display
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

I'm not sure quite what you're trying to do...but maybe the 'id' command
would be better than the 'whoami' command for you?

Thanks;

Nathan Pfister
zOS Systems Programmer
AES\PHEAA - Tech Services

From:   "venkat kulkarni" <venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   12/13/2013 12:19 PM
Subject:        OMVS UID display
Sent by:        "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Hello,
 When I  am trying to use WHOAMI command on omvs I am getting my UID
displayed, but my requirement is to display userid as output of WHOAMI
command.

Can anyone one suggest where to make this change to display userid inplace
of UID for this command.