Hello,
         I have RACF id  associated with all UID and this problem is with
all users anf getting *"Error for uid".*
I tried with many of the RACF user having diff access level and getting
same issue even with UID 0 . I really don't think that my RACF is corrupted.

Is there any other possibility.  Who am i command gives me
RACFID@SYSNAME. I tried looking at many of the manual for this error
but somehow failed.
Still looking into maual.