There at least one prior thread on USS files and SMF exits.  Need
IEFU83/84/85 to make sure you have captured file close.

Unless you know of a situation for USS file close that is not covered by
the IEFu83/84/85?

Rob Schramm

p.s. and for those picking nits.. USS in this case is unix system
services... not the "first" one.

<shields up>
*groan*
May Chris Mason send us a message from the beyond to correct me.

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Consultant
Imperium Group