Juan,

If you are comfortable submitting the job to INTRDR then the following
DFSORT JCL will generate the dynamic JCL. verify the output from step0100
and if everything looks good then , change the following statement

//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*

//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=(*,INTRDR),RECFM=FB

This will submit the job to copy the contents to the member name with
yesterday's date.

//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=SORT
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SORTIN   DD *

//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  OPTION COPY
  INREC OVERLAY=(DATE1-1)
  OUTFIL REMOVECC,NODETAIL,BUILD=(80X),
  HEADER1=('//MEMCRETE JOB (jobinfo),','''',
           'PGMR NAME''',',',/,
           '//             CLASS=A,',/,
           '//             MSGCLASS=H,',/,
           '//             MSGLEVEL=(1,1),',/,
           '//             TIME=(,15),',/,
           '//             NOTIFY=TSOID',/,
           '//*',/,
           '//COPYSTEP EXEC PGM=SORT',/,
           '//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*',/,
           '//SORTIN   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=YOUR.INPUT.DSN TO BE COPIED',/,
           '//SYSIN    DD *',/,
           '  OPTION COPY  ',/,
           '//*'),
  TRAILER1=('//SORTOUT  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=YOUR.OUTPUT.PDS(F',3,6,C')',/,
            '//*')
//*
Kolusu
DFSORT Development