Here we go again.

We're getting:

   RECEIVE LIST
           FROMNTS ...
               .

GIM69217I    THE LEVEL OF PROGRAM GIMJVCLT (36.17) IS NOT COMPATIBLE
                     WITH THE LEVEL OF THE SMP/E CALLING PROGRAM GIMSMP (36.38).

Our sysprog has opened an issue with IBM.

We have no Java involvement in our payload program.  It's my understanding
that Java is used only to calculate the SHA-1 checksum during RECEIVE
FROMNETWORK if crypto hardware is unavailable (it isn't).  Verification of
that checksum is mentioned in the Commands manual under FROMNETWORK,
not under FROMNTS.  We have DDDEF for SMPJHOME, not for SMPCPATH.
I don't find GIMJVCLT under the SMPJHOME hierarchy (but I'm not very good
at opening jars).

What's happening?

SYSMSGS says:
        SMPCPATH SMPCPATH          NODDF
        SMPJHOME SMPJHOME          PATH    '/usr/lpp/java/J6.0.1/'

(my SMPNTS is a symlink.  I notice that SYSMSGS identifies the PATHHFS
as the filesystem containing the symlink, not the filesystem containing
the SMPNTS directory.  I wonder it's optimal not to resolve the path?)

Thanks,
gil